To create an indulgent and memorable surprise day out in London to reward and congratulate a group of 20 prize winners for a luxury chocolate brand.
- To create a truly ‘money-can’t-buy’ experience based in the capital. The day began with an extreme high speed rib ride along the Thames and a unique way to see many of London’s most famous sights.
- Having blown the cobwebs away and landed back on dry land, the group were then escorted through the waiting queues straight into a pod on the London Eye. They were then treated to a private two circuit ride on the Eye complete with chocolate and champagne.
- After a morning of excitement, the group enjoyed a relaxing lunch at one of London’s great restaurants. We organised a private room in the vaults of the restaurant where a spread of food including lobster, mussels and steak was served. The lunch was fuelled with wine and beer, as the afternoon was to be taken at a much slower pace.
- Next the group were escorted to the heart of London’s theatre district, where they were given front row tickets to one of London’s top productions before their journey back home by chauffeur driven sports cars.
- Overall a truly indulgent experience and one that these winners will not forget in a hurry.
In need of that Money-Can’t-Buy programme for your next group of prize winners? Give us a call on or enquire here.