Our client approached us requiring a totally unique and unusual incentive idea. The aim was to create a real sense of excitement and motivation amongst the senior management team to drive the business forward. With no specific destination prescribed we pitched a number of options, where we have run successful incentive trips before. The requirements were 6 days, 5 nights, a good balance of group activities and elements of wow-factor throughout.
A six day adventure into the heart of India, soaking up the diverse culinary and cultural delights that this large country has to offer.
- A grand procession through the streets leading up to one of the finest palaces in Jaipur, a camel ride led by torches and a military band. On arrival at the palace, fireworks, Indian dancers and musicians entertained the group and traditional saris and turbans were presented to all of the guests.
- Set in the foothills of the Aravali Range, a game of Elephant polo on beautifully lush lawns before enjoying a colonial picnic supper.
- An unforgettable visit to the Taj Mahal at sunrise, with an expert guide on hand, before enjoying a delicious lunch on a hill with the Taj as backdrop.
- Catching a Bollywood musical in Delhi or taking an exhilarating ride through the hustle and bustle of the market filled narrow streets of Old Delhi before staying at the prestigious Imperial Hotel, one of the most lavish hotels in the world.
- A private cocktail party on an exclusive terrace several stories up in one of Delhi’s finest hotels, with panoramic views of the bright lights of the city below.
- Air conditioned luxury transfers throughout the trip with cold refreshments and cold towels available at all times.
- A relaxing yoga lesson to unwind before the return plane journey home.
Inspired? We can create the perfect Indian incentive trip for you. Give us a call on +44 (0)203 131 2631 or enquire here.